Big Data Management and its Direct Effect on e-Government
Conference Key Points:
- Big data: a revolution in lifestyle, work, and thinking.
- Big data to improve decision-making in vital development areas.
- Big data and their impact on government, the private sector and the labor market.
- Big data and development initiative.
- The basic growth of big data and where the best opportunities lie.
- New public-private partnerships for big data.
- Big data concerns.
- Change dynamics and strategic framework for the transition to e-government systems.
- Electronic participation and transfer from the site of receipt to the site of perception and participation.
- Planning approach, scenario and the necessity of understanding global, regional and local drivers for developing citizens’ ICT capabilities.
- Global competitiveness standards, measurement, and monitoring indicators in the e-government system.
The participants in the preparations for this conference:
- Cisco Systems.
- General Dynamics.